Orientation for incoming 9th graders
It’s hard to believe that the time has come to bring in the current 8th grade students and their parents for our annual orientation at Prairieview. During the presentation, we will deliver information regarding the student’s first year in high school. Topics covered include:
- How PV is alike and how it is different from middle school.
- Expectations: academics and behavior.
- What the “typical” day looks like at PV.
- Classes offered: Required and Elective.
- How to sign up for classes.
You should plan to attend the night designated for your student’s school if at all possible. Please plan on arriving by 5:45 p.m. to pick up your registration materials. We will meet in the PV gym.
We will meet with:
Waukee Middle School – Monday, Feb. 24 at 6 p.m.
South Middle School – Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 6 p.m.