Returning Student Registration & Classroom Assignments
The 2014-15 school year is just around the corner for the Waukee Community School District (WCSD).
On July 16 families will receive an email from Enrollment Services firstname.lastname@example.org with directions to enroll your returning student online using InfoSnap.
While registering your returning student, please be sure to provide up-to-date phone and email information. This contact information will be stored in PowerSchool and our notification system, SchoolMessenger. WCSD will be using SchoolMessenger for emergency notifications, announcements and other important messages.
All Students (New and Returning)
The registration process is not complete until the required book rental fee has been paid. Please remember to pay your fee online at RevTrak, http://waukee.revtrak.net/tek9.asp, or complete the Iowa Eligibility with Fee Waiver form online at https://schoolmealapp.com/.
The following will only be available in PowerSchool after registration has been completed and the required book rental fee has been paid or an Iowa Eligibility Form has been completed:
- August 6 – Classroom assignments available for elementary students (K-5)
- August 1 – Schedules available for secondary students (Grades 6-12)
- Parking Passes available at the High School (Juniors & Seniors Only)
- August 11 from 2-4 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- August 12 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- More information about “Parking Guidelines” are available in the high school student handbook here.
If you are in need of your PowerSchool username or password, please contact your building secretary after Aug. 1. Phone numbers and email information can be found on the school website here.
2014-15 School Supply Lists
Kindergarten Information Evenings
- Brookview Elementary – May 10 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Eason Elementary – April 30 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Grant Ragan Elementary – May 3 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Maple Grove Elementary – May 10 from 5:15 – 7:00 p.m. in the library
- Shuler Elementary – May 1 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Walnut Hills Elementary – April 30 from 6:00 -7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Waukee Elementary – April 16 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Woodland Hills Elementary– May 7 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
All School Open House
All buildings will hold a Open House on August 11 for students and parents/guardians.
- Elementary – 5 to 7 p.m.
- Middle School – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Prairieview – 5 to 7 p.m.
- High School – 6 to 8 p.m.