Prairieview Conferences, Spring 2017
- Tuesday, February 21, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.,
- Wednesday, February 22, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. and
- Thursday, February 23, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Conferences are scheduled through each student’s Social Studies (8th Grade) or Modern World History (9th grade) teacher, though families will have a chance to meet with any or all of each student’s teachers.
On the day of your conference, families should accompany their students to the gym where all core teachers (math, Language Arts/English, science and social studies/history) will be stationed by subject. Meet with any/all of your student’s teachers as they become available. After that, go to the Commons and the library to meet with any/all of your students’ elective teachers.
Families will be able to sign up for conferences through February 23. Leaving the portal open will allow you to cancel and reschedule at your convenience.
Click here to schedule your conference time.
Our building’s password is warriors.
A reminder that your Student’s ID number is the same as their lunch/library number.
SHARED STAFF WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING HOURS AT PV:
- Gonzalez will be at PV: Wednesday (2/22) 2:35-3:30 and Thursday (2/23) 3:30-7:30
- Ostlund will be at PV: Tuesday (2/21) 3:30-7:30 and Wednesday (2/22) 1:30-2:25
- Leiser will be at PV: Tuesday (2/21) 3:30-7:30
If you have questions after reading these instructions, you may call Prairieiview Building Secretary Hope Johnson at 515-987-2770 between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. If you wish to meet with ANY of our teachers and are unable to be here during our conference hours there will be an opportunity to schedule another time during a typical school day (as always).