The Waukee district boundaries include portions of Waukee, West Des Moines, Clive, and Urbandale.
- To recruit, develop and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce.
- To foster an environment that promotes professional development and continuous improvement.
- To allocate human resources in a manner which makes the greatest contribution to the instructional program and student achievement.
- To affirm the district’s commitment that all employment and employment related decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity.
- To promote and support a professional work environment where employees are valued and respected for their efforts.
- To utilize limited financial resources efficiently to provide competitive compensation and benefits.
- To promote a productive work environment by interpreting district policies, procedures, and practices for all employees; assuring compliance with employment laws and governmental regulations; and seeking strategic employer-employee solutions through leadership in a collaborative environment.
Human Resources will be a strategic partner in fulfilling the district’s mission, employing best practices and innovative strategies to make Waukee Community School District an employer of choice.
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement
- Professional Development
- Service Orientation