Digital Menus – SchoolCafe
- Click Here to view online.
- Download the SchoolCafe app by Cybersoft PrimeroEdge on Apple or Android devices.
- To only view menus, continue as a guest.
- To view menus and manage student accounts create an account or sign in with an existing account.
- Once logged in you can add students, view purchase history and set restrictions using the student’s tab.
- School menus and nutrition information can be viewed from the Menus & Nutrition tab. Here you will be able to view daily, weekly or monthly views.
- If you sign in as a guest, you will need to navigate to the correct building. By default, it will be set to Brookview Elementary School.
- Print-friendly menus are available in the monthly view.
All menus are subject to change. Please note that neither PrimeroEdge. nor Waukee Community Schools can guarantee that nutritional and allergen information provided by the manufacturer is 100% accurate and current. Nutritional and allergen information in this web application isn’t a substitute for discussing your allergy or condition with your schoolfoodservice dietitian and following their guidance as well as reading any labels, ingredient lists and warnings provided in the cafeteria. If your (or your child’s) allergy or condition potentially creates a serious medical risk, you should discuss the risks and appropriate precautions for participating in school lunch with both your medical provider and your school foodservice dietitian before participating.
We know you’re busy so let us help you take care of your child on their Birthday or any special occasion. Simply click the link below and order fresh baked cookies, frosted cupcakes, fresh fruit cups, or individually wrapped snacks, safely from our “peanut aware” kitchens. Your order will be delivered to the cafeteria at any school you wish for pick up between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Classroom Treats
For more information about nutrition-related items such as free & reduced lunch program, food allergy information, and more, please visit the Nutrition section of the site
Negative Balance Board Policy
Negative Balance Policy – Grades Kindergarten – Seventh Grade
After a student’s account is in arrears by $15 or more, notification will be sent to the parent/guardian. If the parent/guardian does not make payment to the nutrition account, the Nutrition Service Department will provide milk or juice for breakfast and a cheese sandwich and milk for lunch. Payment for these items will be charged to the student’s account.
Negative balances will be carried over to the following school year. These negative balances must be taken care of prior to the start of the school year as a part of the school registration process. Parents with accounts in arrears will be asked to send a lunch from home until negative balances have been taken care of or a payment schedule arranged and adhered to.
In grades 8-12, no charges/negative balances will be allowed.