Online Payments (RevTrak)
Need to deposit money into your child’s lunch account? Click Here.
Online Student Fee and Meal Payments
The Waukee Community School District is providing a new way for parents to purchase meals for their child and to pay for school related fees. Parents may now pay online with VISA, Discover and MasterCard credit or debit cards for these fees. We have established a web store to accept payments over the internet. Waukee Community School District has contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making payments.
Online Payments are currently being accepted for:
- Nutrition Service
- Registration fees
- Beyond the Bell
- Activity Passes
- Parking Stickers
To make online payments:
- Visit our web store at http://waukee.revtrak.net.
- Most parents save it as a favorite.
- VISA, Discover or MasterCard debit or credit card – number & expiration date.
- Student ID number to purchase breakfast, lunch or ala carte
All credit card statements will show the payment has been made to Waukee Community School District.
Student lunch accounts will be updated with payments within 24 business hours.
Instructions for Making a Payment
- Visit district web store at http://waukee.revtrak.net
- Click on Student’s School, Athletics (Sports Passes), Nutrition or Transportation.
- Select payment type.
- For Nutrition Service enter your student’s last name and ID Number
- Then enter the amount you would like to add to your student’s cash account. Click on “Buy Now”.
- For other fees enter the required information and click “Buy Now”.
- “Go to Checkout”.
- If a new customer, select “I am a new customer.” Enter your email address and “Sign in.” If a returning customer, select “I am a returning customer.” Enter your email address, password, and select “Sign in”.
- Enter your Billing and Payment Information. Create password if required.
- Verify information for accuracy and select “Complete Order”.
- Payment will be processed and Receipt can be viewed and printed. Credit card statements will show payment made to the school district.
Notice about Electronic Check Conversion
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.