Bullying Prevention at Eason
This year Bullying Prevention Week is Monday, April 15-April 19. As always, this week focuses on Eason’s continued dedication to promoting a safe and caring learning environment for every student. As such, this year’s theme is “Prevent Bullying by Paying it Forward!” This theme emphasizes the role acts of kindness play in preventing bullying behaviors. During this week students will engage in themed lessons and caring messages fill the building. Students and staff also have the opportunity to dress up for different anti-bullying themes throughout the week. This year’s dress-up days are:
- Monday, April 15 – Pajama day! This day reminded us that Eason is a safe and relaxing place to learn.
- Tuesday, April 16 – Hero day! This day represented how standing up against bullying allows us to be someone’s hero. Students and staff could dress up like their favorite hero to stand up to bullying!
- Wednesday, April 17 – Wacky Wednesday! Eason is a safe place where you can be yourself and be unique, so students could dress especially wacky!
- Thursday, April 18 – Career Day! This represents how nothing, including bullying, should get in the way of our dreams! Students dressed like what they want to be when they grow up.
- Friday, April 19 – Team Day! Eason showed their spirit and dedication to working as a team to prevent bullying behavior, so everyone wore their favorite team apparel.
Bullying prevention week was certainly be fun and meaningful this year.