Waukee District PTO Student Directory
The PTO District-wide Student Directory is a helpful tool that provides contact information for fellow students, schools and other community members. The directory is made available for personal use by school district families and staff and is not intended for business solicitations. To be included in the directory, parents/guardians must complete the online entry form by September 20, 2013. Information received will not be edited and will appear in the book as entered online.
If you would like to order a directory, the cost is $10.00 per directory, and payment will be received through Paypal. You may order a directory when completing the entry form or via the online order form.
- Listings will be by child’s LAST name.
- Children in the same home with different last names will have separate listings.
- Parent two information section needs to be filled out ONLY if the child resides between two residences.
- A national, secure server supports the data entry system. Data information will be kept private and will not be accessible online.
- Purchasing a directory is optional. You may submit your child’s information to the directory without placing an order.