Waukee Foundation Dinner and Auction Feb. 8
- Date: February 8
- Time: 6:30-11:30 p.m.
- Location: Shottenkirk Chevrolet, 755 Hickman Rd., Waukee, IA
- Tickets: Online here or by mail here
- Live Auction Items here.
The Waukee Community School Foundation’s primary fundraiser is an annual dinner and auction. This year the date has been set for February 8 at Shottenkirk Chevrolet, 755 Hickman Rd., Waukee, IA.
Proceeds from the event are divided between Waukee Foundation Scholarships and the procurement and enhancement of Innovation Grants for teachers in the district. Since the Foundation’s inception in 1996, this relaxed, fun event has raised $20,000 to $55,000 annually. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social hour and bidding on dozens of items donated by local businesses and individuals for the silent auction, with a spirited live auction following dinner. Waukee gear from Westwood Embroidery will be available for purchase. All proceeds will benefit Waukee Foundation.
More than 400 community members attend this event each year. Anyone interested in supporting the Waukee Community School District is invited.
- Waukee School Staff: $30 per person
- Community Members: $50 per person
Tickets can be purchased online, or RSVPs and payment can be mailed to Waukee District Office, Attention Foundation Dinner, 560 SE University Ave., Waukee, IA. If you are unable to attend the event, but would still like to help support a great cause, please donate online here or mail your donation and form to Waukee District Office. All checks for this event should be made payable to Waukee School District Dinner Event.
- VIP MLB baseball experience
- 1-week stay in a 4-bedroom home in Snowmass, CO.
- 30-minute private gymnastics lesson with Chow himself
- Shadow a surgeon for a day
- VIP hunting package
- Extraordinary prom package from Stacey’s Bridal
- VIP Tours of Arrowhead and Kaufman Stadiums in Kansas City
- Private tour of the infamous Albaugh, Inc. Car Barn with a round of golf
- Painting by Jim Navaro
NFL VIP Behind-the-Scenes Experience
Autographed basketball from Coach Fred Hoiberg
Drake basketball VIP Experience
Wells Faro Arena VIP concert package
Birthday Parties at Rainbow Play Systems and Backyard Adventures
Privately Commissioned Artwork
Botox Party from Dr. David Robbins
Kansas City concert weekend with hotel
Kansas City Royals tickets
Pair of Reclaimed Copper and Barn Wood Tables handcrafted by the artisans of West End Architectural Salvage
Gusto Pizza Trailer Pizza Party for 60
- Ultimate Monday Night Football Package!
For more information or to donate auction items please contact Julie Andrews at 515-779-8400 or email@example.com