2014-15 School Supplies
The 2014-15 school year is just around the corner and the Waukee Community School District (WCSD) is excited to welcome everyone back on Wednesday, Aug. 13!
Kindergarten Information Evenings
- Brookview Elementary – May 10 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Eason Elementary – April 30 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Grant Ragan Elementary – May 3 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Maple Grove Elementary – May 10 from 5:15 – 7:00 p.m. in the library
- Shuler Elementary – May 1 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Walnut Hills Elementary – April 30 from 6:00 -7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Waukee Elementary – April 16 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
- Woodland Hills Elementary– May 7 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the gymnasium
All School Open House
All buildings will hold a Open House on August 11 for students and parents/guardians.
- Elementary – 5 to 7 p.m.
- Middle School – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Prairieview – 5 to 7 p.m.
- High School – 6 to 8 p.m.
Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration will be completed online. On July 16 parents/guardians will receive an email from Enrollment Services firstname.lastname@example.org with directions for how complete the registration process using InfoSnap. If you have questions, please the Enrollment Services Department at email@example.com or (515) 987-2706.
New Student Registration
To enroll your student into the Waukee Community School District parents/guardians will need to provide a few pieces of information to the District Office. The information may be faxed or attached to an email. Once received, you will be emailed a link and SnapCode to complete the enrollment process online. For more information and a list of required documents click here.