Maple Grove Kindergarten Camp Reminder
If you are able to attend our Kindergarten Camp, Tuesday, July 8 please note we will be checking all students on the playground and entering through the east doors. Parking can be found on the north side of the building. Additional parking is located in the Maple Grove Park lot (NE of school) and our west school parking lot. The front doors to the building will be locked so please join us on the playground to start!
Our agenda for the evening includes:
- 5:15-6:15 p.m. Optional social/family picnic (bring your own dinner)
- 5:45-6:10 p.m. Check your child in at white tables on playground anytime before 6:10p
- 6:10-6:15 p.m. Children go to classrooms; parents meet in library (guides will be available)
- Students with teachers/staff engaged in activities
- Parents with administration/staff engaged in learning and sharing
- 7 p.m. Reunite on the playground for popsicles!
Whether you are able to make Kindergarten Camp or not, please be reminded of the following dates:
- Monday, August 11 – Open House for all K-5 students 5-7 p.m.
- Teachers will be in their classrooms welcoming their new class & allowing students to put their supplies in their desks and see the classroom.
- Wednesday, August 13 -School Begins!
- Incoming kindergarten students will have shortened days the first two days of school. Specific details will be mailed to incoming kindergarten families.