Prairieview Online Conference Scheduling
- Tuesday, Oct. 14, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.,
- Thursday, Oct. 16, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. and
- Wednesday, Oct. 22, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Families will be able to sign up for conferences between Sept. 27 and Oct. 22.
- Prairieview will be using CanyonCreek’s online scheduling system to sign up for conference times. This will be the first year PV is using this system, though Waukee families have used it at other buildings.
- To schedule your conference time click here.
- Click here to download step-by-step parent/guardian instructions
- Conferences will be scheduled through each student’s English teacher, though you will have a chance to meet with any or all of your student’s teachers. Note: Students enrolled in Fundamentals of Basic English will meet their Instructional Methods teachers in their classrooms.
On the day of your conference, families should accompany their students to the gym where all four teams of core teachers (math, English, science and history) will be stationed in color teams. Meet with any/all of those teachers as they become available. After that, go to the Commons and the library to meet with any/all of your students’ other teachers.
The following teachers will be in the library:
Health: Eischen, McConeghy
Intro. to Engineering: Modlin
World Languages: Baedke, Falvey, McCormick, O’Grady
Woodworking and Drafting and Design: Cooper
The following teachers will be in the Commons:
Culinary Arts and Housing and Interiors: Danilson
PE: Briggs, Embree
If you have questions after reading these instructions, please call Prarieiview Building Secretary Hope Johnson at 515-987-2770 between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.