2015-16 Student Registration
The 2015-16 school year is just around the corner for the Waukee Community School District (WCSD). On July 27 families will be receiving an email from Enrollment Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, with directions to enroll your returning student online using InfoSnap.
While registering your returning student, please be sure to provide up-to-date phone and email information. This contact information will be stored in PowerSchool and our notification system, SchoolMessenger. WCSD will be using SchoolMessenger for emergency notifications, announcements and other important messages.
All Students (New and Returning)
The registration process is not complete until the required book rental fee has been paid. Please remember to pay your fee online at RevTrak or complete the Iowa Eligibility and Fee Waiver form as part of the online registration process.
In order for a Waukee High School student to be considered for a parking permit, all registration materials must be submitted and all fees must be paid. All the necessary forms are included in the online registration process. Further communication about this process will be coming from Waukee High School in the next few weeks.
The following will only be available in the PowerSchool parent portal after registration has been completed and the required book rental fee has been paid or an Iowa Eligibility and Fee Waiver Form has been completed:
- August 5 – Schedules available for high school students (Grades 10-12)
- August 11 – Schedules available for middle schools, Prairieview and Timberline students (Grades 6-9)
- August 17 – Classroom assignments available for elementary students (K-5)
If you are in need of your PowerSchool username or password, please contact your building secretary after Aug. 3. Phone numbers and email information can be found on the school website, https://www.waukeeschools.org/schools/
2015-16 School Supply Lists
All School Open House
All buildings will hold an Open House on August 20 for students and parents/guardians.
- Elementary – 5 to 7 p.m.
- Middle School – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Prairieview/Timberline – 6 to 8 p.m.
- High School – 6 to 8 p.m.
Kindergarten Summer Event Schedule
- Brookview – May 5 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Library
- Eason – May 4 from 6-7 p.m.
- Maple Grove – July 30 from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Shuler – May 4 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Woodland Hills – July 23 at 6 p.m.
- Walnut Hills – July 9 from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Waukee Elementary – July 23 at 6 p.m.
2015-16 Child Care Enrollment
For information about before/after school care click here.