2015 Waukee Stadium Procedures
In cooperation with the Waukee Police Department, the Waukee Community School District is working to ensure a safe environment for all people attending football games at the Waukee Stadium this fall.
The Waukee sophomore football game will kickoff at 4:45 pm, with the Waukee varsity football game to follow at approximately 7:30 pm. Gates will open at 4:00 pm and fans are encouraged to arrive early.
Additional information to note:
- Before the game tonight the Waukee Police Department will perform a thorough sweep of the Waukee High School Stadium.
- Due to recent events at Waukee High School, fans are encouraged not to bring bags of any kind into the Waukee High School Stadium. Should a fan require a bag, all personal items will be subject to search.
- Waukee reserves the right to refuse entry to any person not cooperating with these procedures.
We are excited about the upcoming season. Our 2015 home varsity schedule is:
- September 4 – vs. Southeast Polk
- September 11 – vs. Dowling Catholic
- September 25 – vs. Marshalltown (HOMECOMING)
- October 9 – vs. Indianola
- October 16 – vs. Fort Dodge (SENIOR NIGHT)