Time to Sign Up for Timberline Spring Conferences
Timberline’s 2016 Spring Conferences will be:
- Tuesday, February 23, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 24, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Timberline will be using Canyon Creek’s online scheduling system to sign up for conference times. Families will be able to sign up and edit conference times between January 30 and February 25.
- Click here to schedule your conference time.
- Our building’s password is waukee50263.
- Keep your confirmation #, as it is needed if you wish to change your scheduled appointment.
- Click here to download step-by-step parent/guardian instructions. (Spanish)
- (Start on step 2 of the instructions after going to the scheduling page.)
Conferences will be scheduled through each student’s Social Studies teacher. Families are encouraged to meet with any teachers they wish within the scheduled 30-minute period. Teacher locations will be communicated when you arrive at Timberline.
On the day of your conference, families should accompany their students to meet with teachers.
Teachers split between buildings will follow the schedule below. If you wish to meet with one of these teachers, make sure your scheduled time aligns with their scheduled location.
- TL-Tuesday 3:30-7:30, Wed 1:30-2:25
- PV-Wed 2:35-3:30, Thurs 3:30-7:30
- Leiser, Ostlund, Huether
- PV-Tuesday 3:30-7:30, Wed 1:30-2:25
- TL-Wed 2:35-3:30, Thurs 3:30-7:30