Waukee CSD to Host Family Mental Health Night
Waukee CSD Family Mental Health Night
Monday, November 15th
Waukee Innovation & Learning Center
With all of our families facing unprecedented challenges these past few years, providing more learning and support in the area of mental health is a priority.
WCSD will host a family mental health night featuring breakout sessions from local agencies and providers. Sessions will include:
- Discussing the management of a child’s mental health diagnosis
- Locating substance abuse treatment
- Navigating through a mental health crisis
- Recognizing signs of anxiety and depression
- Learning to talk to your child about their mental health
Materials will be available to take home, and childcare is also available.
We hope you will join us for this valuable conversation!