Catering & Classroom Treats
Have a meeting or an event that needs that special something, let our in-house Event Coordinator, Matt Boot, take care of your catering needs. View our Catering Menu to explore your options, and contact Matt Boot at email@example.com or 515-240-9462.
We know you’re busy so let us help you take care of your child on their birthday or any special occasion. Simply click the link below and order from an assortment of options of heathy and delicious treats that are made in our safe “peanut/tree nut aware” kitchens. Save some time and let us take care of all your needs.
• We appreciate at least 48-hour notice. If less than 24-hour notice, please contact Matt Boot.
• All orders after 8:00am will be delivered the next day. • Your order will be delivered to the classroom at any school you wish between 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
• If your child is absent from school on the day of delivery, please contract Matt Boot as soon as possible. We can arrange a better time for delivery.
• If school is cancelled for any reason your order will be moved to the next school day.
• If your child has allergy concerns, please contact Kaitlyn Scheuermann, RDN at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-987-2719 ext 2029.
• All “Classroom Treats” are served with napkins and utensils as needed.
• 48-hours before classroom parties start. Rev Trak will be shut down, and be reopened after the party. Due to the amount of order for the parties.
• RevTrak payments are now being accepted by selecting the Classroom Treats Icon. Questions? Contact our Event Coordinator, Matt Boot at 515-240-9462 or email@example.com.
To place an order click here.