1,493 new students entered Waukee Schools for the 2015-16 school year. 624 are grade 1 and above.
Annual Public Release
- FAQ Iowa Eligibility Application Information
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
- Iowa Nondiscrimination Statement
- Privacy Act Statement
|Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines for School Year 2017-18|
Reduced Price Meals
|Yearly||Monthly||Twice a Month||Every two weeks||Weekly|
- All children in households receiving benefits from Food Assistance, or the Family Investment Program (FIP), are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is at or below the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines below. (Requires submitting an Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals/Milk.)