Change of Address

When a currently enrolled student has a change of address, or transfers within the school district, residency MUST be verified at the Central Administrative Office. There will be NO exceptions. All mail will be sent to the previous address, and transportation will not be arranged until proper proof of residency is obtained. If you are in need of using a post office box for mailing purposes, you will need to provide a copy of a power bill that has the post office box on it in addition to the physical address that corresponds to the physical address you provided as acceptable proof of residency.

See Acceptable Proofs of Residency for more information.

560 Southeast University Avenue
Waukee, Iowa 50263
Phone 515.987.5161
Fax 515.987.2701