If you’re looking for a Waukee High School transcript or Northwest High School transcript, please complete the request form(s) below. Shortly after completion of the transcript request form, your information will be sent to the desired location.

Waukee High School Transcript Request

Northwest High School Transcript Request

DMACC Transcript Request

If you have any further questions, please contact your building secretary or the front desk at the Waukee CSD District Office (515-987-5161).