Maple Grove Branch
2017-2018 Giving Tree
A sincere “THANK YOU” to all of our students, families and staff who generously supported families through our Giving Tree. Your donations will go a long way in helping families in need of safety, care & support. If you still have a donation – don’t worry – there is still time! (Although they were “due” by the end of today – we will still accept donations through the end of the day on Monday 12/18). Thank you again for helping to make the holidays a little brighter for some of our families!
Our Winter Party party is Thursday, December 21st, 2:30-3:15. If your student’s classroom had several parents volunteer, the teacher and homeroom parent will work out the party attendance schedule. This process may vary from room to room.
The homeroom parent can enter the building at 2:15, and the five volunteers can bhead to the classrooms at 2:25. Please make sure that you RSVP to your teacher so that your badges can be ready ahead of time. The PTO is purchasing the snack for this party from the Waukee Nutrition Department so that allergies will not be an issue! The snacks will be delivered to the rooms. Homeroom parents may still want to have parents donate drinks and festive napkins.
Music/Band Concert Dates
- December 12 – 1st Grade Concert, 6:00 pm: Folsom, Holmes, Miller / 7:00 pm: Ollenburg, Turner
- December 21 – 5th Grade Music Assembly, 1:45 pm
- January 4 – 3rd Grade Concert, 6:00 pm
- February 6 – 4th Grade Concert, 6:00 pm
- March 27 – 5th Grade Band/Chorus/General Music Concert, 6:00 pm
- April 12th – 2nd Grade Concert, 6:00 pm: TBD / 7:00 pm: TBD
- May 3rd – Kindergarten Concert, 6:00 pm: TBD / 7:00 pm: TBD