AP Exam Registration
Prior to Registration
- Be sure your college/university accepts AP exam scores and that you understand the scores necessary to obtain credit. (See Transfer Policy tab)
- Discuss the exam with your AP teacher. This advice is especially important for exams in Calculus, Physics which have multiple options.
- Check the date for the exam! Be sure that the exam dates do not conflict with class projects, field trips, family vacations, and tournaments. There will be no alternate (makeup) exams for Music Theory or any of the world languages.
- Any student-specific concerns or questions need to be discussed with Linda Kirkland in the Media Center by Thanksgiving Break. This is to ensure adequate time to address the concern or request.
- Students must register with Linda Kirkland in the Media Center. All students must submit the AP Registration Form. This form is available in the Media Center or printable here.
- You must order and pay for each exam by Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
- 2013 AP Exam fees are $87.00 per each exam. The fee is $57 for students with free and reduced lunch. These fees are subject to change on a yearly basis.
- Included in the $87 exam charge is a $25 non-refundable and non-transferable charge for each exam ordered. The College Board assesses schools for each exam ordered even if it is not taken.
- Make checks or money orders payable to Waukee Community School District.
- All payment must be to Linda Kirkland in the Media Center by 3:00 pm on March 6, 2013.
Waukee High School is in the process of setting up a scholarship fund for students in need of financial assistance to complete their AP exams. Anyone interested in donating this fund or sponsoring a student can do so by contacting the AP Coordinator, Linda Kirkland or 515-987-5163. Checks for this scholarship fund can be made out to Waukee High School – AP Program Scholarship.