Family University Conference – February 6, 2014
Maple Grove Elementary is excited to host the second Annual Family University conference on February 6, 2014. This learning event for families of our “south” elementary schools (Brookview, Eason, Maple Grove & Woodland Hills). It will feature staff members, community members and local organizations hosting mini-workshops (40 minutes) and/or booths for parents and students. The Parent-Teacher Organizations will be providing FREE pizza dinner for all participants prior to the sessions.
Agenda for the evening includes:
- Pizza, socialize & visit booths: 5:00-6:15 p.m.
- Check in children to daycare/sessions beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Session 1: 6:30-7:10 p.m.
- Session 2: 7:15-8:00 p.m.
Prior to registering, review the brochure & sessions (click here).
To register for this FREE event, click here.
Feedback from participants last year included:
- Great session options for parents and kids! Thanks.
- I wish it was longer.
- The booths had great information and the free pizza for the entire family was a bonus!
- The iPad session was a must for all parents. Thanks for the information