Students Win at TSA Perry Competition
Congratulations to the students who placed at the Technology Student Association (TSA) Competition in Perry, IA on March 7.
Haleigh Lettington, grade 9 and Allison Keller, grade 9 – 3rd Place Promotional Graphics
- Haleigh Lettington, grade 9 and Allison Keller, grade 9 – 1st Place Structural Engineering
- Taylor Shaw, grade 9 – 3rd Place Structural Engineering
- Ian Jordan, grade 10; Jake Larson, grade 10; Aravinthasamy Sivamurugan, grade 9 – 4th Place Technology Quiz Bowl
- Steele Harter, grade 10; Cameron Fabritz, grade 9 – 2nd Place Technology Problem Solving
- Mike Sisco, grade 10; Ben Bizak, grade 9 – 3rd Place Technology Problem Solving
TSA is the only student organization devoted exclusively to the needs of students interested in technology. Open to students enrolled in or who have completed technology education courses, TSA’s membership includes more than 180,000 middle and high school students in 2,000 schools spanning 48 states. TSA is supported by educators, parents and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. Members learn through exciting competitive events, leadership opportunities and much more. The diversity of activities makes TSA a positive experience for every student. From engineers to business managers, our alumni credit TSA with a positive influence on their lives.