Nutrition Software Update – Set A La Carte Limits
Waukee Community School District is excited to announce that ParentOnline has a new feature that allows parents to set daily, weekly or monthly a la carte purchase limits on their child(ren) school lunch accounts.
ParentOnline allows parents to view their child’s nutrition account, monitor/set spending limits, and view account history with a single signon for multiple students. Parents must create a ParentOnline account in order to set limits for what their child(ren) can spend.
How to set Restrictions in ParentOnline
- First you will need to log into your ParentOnline account or create one by visiting here.
- Then from the “My Student Account” menu on the left select “Food Restrictions”
- Select the student you would like to set restrictions for and then push “edit.”
- Then enter the appropriate limits you would like to set. (Debit=school lunch account and Cash=physical cash)
- When you are finished enter the student’s date of birth and click “save.”
- Complete steps 3-5 for each additional student.