Walnut Hills Family Fun Night and Basket Raffle at the Waukee YMCA!
Saturday, March 31, 2012; 6:30PM to 9:00PM
The Walnut Hills PTO and the Waukee YMCA invite you and your family to kick off spring with this free family event!
Swim! Try a class! Volleyball, basketball & dodgeball and more! Kids can earn Warrior Strider punches towards their 26 mile goal. Funds raised by raffle will be used toward the purchase of iPads for classrooms.
Important Things to Note:
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All children who are non-swimmers (children under age 8 who have not passed the swim test) must be accompanied by an adult in the water within arm’s reach of the swimmer (2 children max per adult).
- All children wanting to swim in the lap pool will be given a swim test by a pool supervisor. Upon completion of the swim test, swimmers will be given a green wristband.
- Swim time offered on a first-come, first-served basis in two sessions: 6:45-7:30 and 7:45-8:30 pm.
- Healthy snacks/drinks available for purchase.
- Parental supervision required (NO DROPOFFS)!
- Remember your tennis shoes, swimsuit and towel (if swimming).
We Need Volunteers!
Help is needed to make this event possible. If interested, please go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4AAEA72FA64-family