Woodland Hills Fall Book Fair
The book fair will be held in the Woodland Hills Media Center on the following dates & times:
- Saturday, November 16 from 8 a.m. to Noon
- Monday, November 18 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 20 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The book fair will also be open in the mornings (8:30-9:05 a.m.)
Monday, November 18 – Thursday, November 21
- Your child will get to preview the book fair and will bring home a ‘wish list’. Bring your child’s wish list when you come to shop OR you may send a check (payable to Woodland Hills PTO) for the total amount on the wish list (or for the amount of books you wish to buy). There is no tax.
- During our book fair, we invite you to help build our classroom libraries by purchasing a book and donating it to your child’s class through the Classroom Wish List Program. Visit the Classroom Wish List board in the media center during the fair to browse teacher requests.
Thank you for supporting the continued growth of Woodland Hills Media center via your book fair purchases!
Want to help? Click here to sign up for a time to help with the book fair!
You can learn more about Scholastic Book Fairs here.