Returning Student Online Registration is Open
Waukee Community School District opened registration for returning students for the 2012-13 school year on July 18.
This is a secure and green process, which allows the school district to quickly obtain accurate information about our students.
Parents were sent an email with instructions and a link to complete the online process. If you did not receive an email, please contact Enrollment Services to have a new message sent. Families who do not have email/internet access should visit the Waukee District Administration Office, 560 SE University Ave., Waukee, to complete the registration process.
Click here to begin the process.
New to the District Student Instructions
- To pay all your fees, add money to your child’s lunch account, purchase an activity pass, or pay transportation fees online visit RevTrak.
√ You will need your child’s student number to complete this task.
- To apply for Free or Reduced meals visit here.
- If your busing needs have changed, please complete this form and return to the District Office.
- If your child is an incoming kindergarten student and you have not already submitted the following items, please remember to turn these into your child’s school:
- 5 year old immunization record
- 5 year certificate of health
- Blood Lead Test (This may be part of your 5 year certificate of health)
- Dental Screening Form