ProStart is a two-year educational program supported by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation in partnership with the Iowa Restaurant Association Education Foundation. This career-building program blends classroom learning with mentored work experience to teach high school students the management and culinary skills needed for a career in the restaurant and foodservice industry.
- HCM100 Sanitation and Safety – 2 credits
- HCM143 Food Prep I Lecture – 3 credits
- HCM144 Food Prep I Lab – 3 credits
- HCM152 Food Prep II Lecture – 2 credits
- HCM153 Food Prep II Lab – 2 credits